Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saskatchewan Birds 2010 Calendar



My 2010 Saskatchewan Birds Calendar will be going to the printers next month, so anyone that would like one (or more) copies, should let me know, so that I can order them and make payment arrangements.
They will be $20.00 and can be picked up at my place on request ( if local ) or I can post them for an extra $3.00.

They are printed on heavyweight, glossy cardstock that is easy to write on and measure 10.25 x 15.6".

I toiled over the idea of maybe just having 12 larger photos, but it was impossible to choose only 12, as I took so many photos this year !
I ended up opting for the same layout as last year. At least this way you get more photos !

The deadline for orders is November 12th.

Here is a small preview :



14 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Nick,
I guess this is gonna be a nice calendar with all this nice pictures you have been taking this year. I wish you the best with it and hope you will sell a lot of them...
Cheers, Chris.

holdingmoments said...

Love that cover shot Nick. I remember when you posted that.
Good luck with the sales mate.

Nick S said...

Thanks guys ! I appreciate the kind words :-)

Susan Ellis said...

HI Nick
I would like to order 3 of the calendars for Christmas presents for my siblings- all from Sask.but none of us living there now.
Have you an email so that I can provide mailing details etc.?

Peggy said...

Looks great! Love the cover! What are those? Owlets? If so, what kind?

Nick S said...

Hi Susan : My email - nikovich@gmail.com


Hi Hannibal : They are baby Saw-whet owls :-)

Jayne said...

Beautiful Nick! I'll email you my order! :c)

Tina said...

What a wonderful calendar..I remember so many of these photos!
Good luck with your sales!
I am going to contact you about buying a few.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness...I didn't know you made calendars. I would love to buy one. Sign me up. I actually want to order three. I'll have to pay the extra money to have it delivered though! :-D I would love to just drop by, but...

Nick S said...

Hi Kelly, just email me your details :-)

Philip said...

Nick it looks like there are some real fantastic shots there indeed I hope you sell lots

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Oh gosh Nick!! I know I left a comment for you yesterday but it seems to have disappeared. I probably pressed the wrong button. :)

I have never seen such a collection of Sparrows. We only have 3-4 different kinds here.

Nick S said...

Thaks for the kind words guys. I've had a lot of orders this year ! :-)

Regarding our Sparrows, that's not even scratching the surface :-)
Take a look at my gallery , and you'll see tons more !
There are still many more that occur in the rest of North America that we don't get here too...

JohnEMarriott said...

Really nice stuff, Nick, good luck with the calendars! And congrats on the World Wildlife Fund shot, those guys pay very nicely.